While similar in nature to PMP dashboards, Pop-up store dashboard aggregate data from different cameras to provide global insight on a store.
- Store by-passers: Measure of foot traffic outside of the store (potential customers) - Use data from “outside camera”
- Store visits: Number of people that entered the store - Use data from the "entrance gate" cameras
- Zone visits: Cumulated traffic of all measured area within the store - Use data from the "internal zone" cameras
- Product picks: Number of time a hand has touched a product - use data from the "shelf" cameras & Lidar
- Estimated product sales: Number of product touches that were not followed by a put back in the same position within 10 seconds - which is assumed to be a product sale.
Differences between ratios
Each store is measured via several cameras, each tagged to represent the data collected:
- "outside camera”: Cameras looking outside of the store to measure foot traffic and potential customers
- "entrance gate": Cameras looking down on the store entrance and counting entries and exits (see this article for Vidigates setup)
- "shelf": Cameras & Lidar installed on shelfs to measure products picks
- "internal zone" : Cameras installed within the store to measure the traffic in specific areas - See the chart below.
Chart showing the number of visits in each zone, and the average dwell time (how long visitors stayed on average).