- POI by-passers: Measure of foot traffic in front of the Point of Interest (POI)
- Visitors with 5+ sec dwell : People that stayed in the field of view of the POI for at least 5 seconds
- Visitors with 5+ sec attention: People that faced the POI for at least 5 seconds
- Product picks : Number of time a hand has touched a product
- Estimated product sale: Number of product touches that were not followed by a put back in the same position within 10 seconds - which is assumed to be a product sale.
PMP Dashboard KPIs:
Ratios can be analysed:
- By comparing any KPI with the one just above in the funnel.
For instance the Product Picks ratio divides the number of products taken in hand with the number of people having looked at the display for more than 5 seconds.