Quividi is currently in the testing phase of a new Vidireports feature for its Audience Measurement Platform: Vehicles
Vehicles is a real-time car traffic counter that can be deployed in a variety of situations: streets, car park, motorways...
1. Vehicles Features
- Real-Time vehicle detection
- Presence time
- Type and color of vehicles - Our system can differentiate between Buses, trucks, cars and vans. Bikes are currently not supported.
- Highly precise audience per content reports
- Converted Impressions based on vehicles types: we can use government ‘passenger per vehicle’ statistics in each city for the conversion (eg 1.9 persons per car, 7 per bus, etc)
You can find below the default values for each vehicles type:
Car: 1.30 impressions
Truck: 2.00 impressions
Van: 2.90 impressions
Bus: 7.00 impressions
2. Accuracy Levels
- Detection distance: up to 200m
- Vehicle detection accuracy: 98% daytime, 92% nighttime
- Vehicle type classification accuracy: 90%
We recommend an Intel I5 or I7 CPU from 8th generation onward (CPU model number should start by 8, 9 or 10: i7-9xxx or i5-9xxx), with the usual 8GB RAM.
This solution can be tested with a normal USB camera, but for deployments we recommend a weather proof IP camera (IP66 Enclosure or more) with a varifocal lens that can be adjusted - This will allow you to choose zoom and focus depending on installation and prevent auto focus fuzziness - We would also recommend a camera that perform well in low light conditions. Testing with a Vivotek ib9360h has been successful.
If you are interested in testing this new feature, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.